Aptar Pharma, leader in respiratory drug delivery solutions and RDD Online®, organizers of Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD®) conferences, are pleased to announce their co-organization of Virtual RDD 2021 which will feature live discussions between May 4-7, 2021 and extended on-demand access to presentations from April 27- June 30, 2021. This virtual conference breaks traditional barriers between speakers, poster presenters and exhibitors to connect pulmonary and nasal drug delivery experts from around the world.
- Pulmonary Progress: Respiratory Science Responds to SARS-CoV2 and Lung Diseases
- Propelling Inhalation Forward: Tools to Facilitate Low GWP Propellant Transition
- Towards Greener Connectivity: Balancing the Needs of Patients and Our Planet
- Perfecting Inhaled Particles: Advanced Inhaled Formulation Science
- Front and Center: The Nose: Evaluating Regional Nasal Deposition
From the Knowledge Spaces, delegates will have the opportunity to connect in real-time during Explore with Experts moderated discussions between 4:00–6:15PM CET on each day of live RDD 2021 events. RDD Messaging and Meeting scheduling will allow experts and delegates to interact both during and after the conference.
RDD 2021 will include the widely sought-after Workshop Presentations, which enable delegates to discover new solutions, explore opportunities and enter into dialogue directly with the workshop presenters. This year, Conversations with Workshop Presenters will take place on Thursday, May 6 at 5:15PM CET.
Throughout the conference, delegates will have access to the latest, innovative research, presented as on-demand 10-minute Poster Presentations. The peer-review team has selected the best poster abstracts which will be presented and discussed during the popular Posters on the Podium live discussion on Friday, May 7 at 4:00PM CET.