Brady’s Sample Identification Guidebook presents the most popular sample identification solutions, widely used in the world’s leading laboratories.
Did you ever have to postpone research because of unidentified samples, or because nobody was able to read anymore what was once written on the sample you need? Printed laboratory labels, engineered specifically to identify samples, help avoid sample loss and a lot of frustration.
Brady’s laboratory identification products are designed to serve the world’s biotechnology, agricultural, environmental and forensic researchers. Whether you work in pathology, histology, chromatography or other areas of science, Brady labelling solutions can help you maintain Good Laboratory Practice.
Brady Sample Identification solutions:
- match existing vial, slide, and well plate sizes
- remain legible throughout processing and storage
- endure freezer storage, liquid nitrogen, autoclave, hot water baths and solvents including Xylene, DMSO and Ethanol
- allow bar coding for extensive information storage on even the tiniest sample
- integrate seamlessly with your Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)