See what BMG LABTECH’s dedicated High Throughput Screening microplate reader PHERAstar® FSX can do for your work in the lab. The PHERAstar® FSX is the most sensitive multi-mode reader for High Throughput Screening, combining this sensitivity with fast read times. Thanks to the unique Optic Module system, Simultaneous Dual Emission, UV/vis spectrometer, and dedicated AlphaScreen® and TRF lasers, the PHERAstar® FSX will perform your assay with ease and speed, even in 3456-well microplates.
The following features of the PHERAstar® FSX have been developed to shorten the reading time as much as possible:
- The most sensitive reader in fluorescence intensity and polarization
- The only plate reader with 5 assay-dedicated detectors
- Simultaneous Dual Emission, including for Alpha Technology
- 9 decades luminescence dynamic range
- Dedicated AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA®/AlphaPlex™ laser
- New generation TRF laser
- Top and bottom focal height adjustment
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- High-speed absorbance measurements
No longer worry about installing filters and dichroics: the PHERAstar® FSX comes with easy-to-handle, assay-optimized Optic Modules which contain all application-specific filters, mirrors, dichroics and/or polarizers, and are automatically recognized by the plate reader. In addition, the PHERAstar® FSX is equipped with four matched and assay-optimized photomultiplier tubes (PMTs) which are automatically selected for the relevant detection mode.
For HTS automation purposes, the PHERAstar® FSX offers improved robotic integration capabilities and multi-user control.
Find out more about the PHERAstar® FSX: