22-23, April, 2024
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2024) welcomes main representatives of the pharmaceutical industry, including top-level management, key technical manufacturing and packaging specialists, supply chain and procurement experts, and heads from manufacturing and packaging pharma technology companies. The Congress is set up to discuss challenges, new trends and present advanced technologies on 22-23, April 2024 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The 2-days business programme of PHARMAP 2024 covers the topics:
- Scaling up pharma manufacturing: project management and execution
- MES & robotics implementation driving towards Industry 4.0.
- Outsourcing in pharmaceuticals: shifting to contract manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing process optimisation: (PAT)
- Patient-centric pharmaceutical packaging to enhance safety
The PHARMAP platform is a great place to meet key decision-makers of the whole value chain. Among the regular participants are Novartis, Takeda, Bayer, Zentiva, Pfizer, Merck and others.
Get more information: https://sh.bgs.group/yq