Aptar Pharma, a global leader in drug delivery systems, services and active packaging solutions, is pleased to announce its Platinum Sponsorship of the CPhI Festival of Pharma, to be held online from October 5-16, 2020. A long-time strategic partner and supporter of CPhI events globally, Aptar Pharma will unveil a new, state-of-the-art interactive booth at this virtual event that captures the essence of an in-person experience during these unprecedented times.
Enhancing the Virtual Visitor Experience
Part of their Company Showcase, which will be available to visitors of the event for 12 months, Aptar Pharma’s virtual booth will bring to life why it is the go-to drug delivery partner, unlocking value for customers throughout their product development journey.
Rich in content, featuring multi-media videos, brochures, scientific publications and other experiences, Aptar Pharma’s life-like booth will give visitors the opportunity to explore, discover and interact with their broad range of complete product and service solutions, further enhancing the virtual experience.
Carolyn Penot, Director of Operational Marketing at Aptar Pharma commented: “As a longstanding partner of CPhI, we wanted to show our full support for their new Festival of Pharma digital event and are proud to be a Platinum Sponsor. Aptar Pharma’s virtual experience gives us the opportunity to continue to support our worldwide customers, in the absence of in-person events this year, in a new and engaging way.”
Transforming Ideas into Opportunities
An expert in transforming ideas into opportunities, Aptar Pharma will showcase in 3D its latest range of innovations, including:
- PureHale®- a portable and ready-to-use drug delivery solution designed for upper respiratory care
- Connected Add-On Device for metered-dose inhalers (MDIs)
- Unidose Trainer Device – a pioneering patient onboarding device from Noble, an Aptar Pharma company, that was used for the first and only U.S. FDA-approved nasal rescue treatment for seizure activity and is based on Aptar Pharma’s UDS device.
An Essential Industry Partner During COVID-19
Aptar Pharma has been an essential partner to industry during the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring the supply of its portfolio of drug delivery solutions that improve and save lives, which is especially important for customers and patients as the pandemic continues to dominate the healthcare environment.
Discover how Aptar Pharma services can accelerate and derisk drug development and how its proven solutions are enabling the rapid deployment Covid-related vaccines and treatments for customers.
Recognizing Innovation Excellence
Aptar Pharma is proud to be a Finalist for four Digital CPhI Pharma Awards at this year’s event:
• Excellence in Pharma: Drug Delivery Devices – PureHale® Portable Upper Respiratory Device
• Excellence in Pharma: Packaging – Activ-Blister™ by Aptar CSP Technologies
• Excellence in Pharma: Packaging – Noble’s Unidose Nasal Training Kit for Nayzilam®
• Excellence in Pharma: Innovation in Response to COVID-19 – ActivShield™ by Aptar CSP Technologies.
The winners of the Digital CPhI Pharma Awards will be announced during a live online ceremony on 13 October at 16:00 (CET).
Sharing Expertise with a Global Audience
As part of the CPhI Festival of Pharma conference program, two Aptar Pharma experts will share critical industry insights and expertise during the two week event:
- On October 6 at 11:00 CET, Aptar Pharma will sponsor “The Future of Drug Delivery” Keynote Speaker webinar on patient-focused drug design, which will be introduced by Tim McLeroy, Executive Director of Marketing and Patient Services at Noble, an Aptar Pharma company. Tim’s presentation will highlight the importance of remote patient training, onboarding and monitoring – which has increased during COVID-19 – for improving patient adherence and outcomes.
- On October 8 at 15:30 CET, Sai Shankar, Vice-President Global Digital Healthcare Systems at Aptar Pharma, will participate in a live panel discussion entitled “Trends in Pharma Packaging, Administration & Drug Delivery Devices”. As part of his panel discussion, Sai will present on the “Increasing Importance of Connected Devices and Digitalization in Post Pandemic R&D”.
CPhI Festival of Pharma visitors can register to attend these key presentations via the event website.
Enlarging Access to Global Pharma Expertise
Thanks to the virtual format at CPhI Festival of Pharma, Aptar Pharma will be providing expanded access to its experts from around the world and across all delivery routes via online meeting slots, which provide an excellent meeting or networking opportunity. Both new and existing customers can book their meetings by visiting the Aptar Pharma Company Showcase.
Gael Touya, President of Aptar Pharma, commented: “CPhI plays a pivotal role in the global pharma industry, providing the perfect platforms to meet, network and ultimately do business together. This year, we are happy to support CPhI with its Festival of Pharma and are proud to have created a virtual platform that will deliver the highest quality visitor experience and demonstrate to the industry what makes Aptar Pharma the go-to drug delivery expert.”
The CPhI Festival of Pharma event will bring the global pharma industry together, and expect to welcome over 20,000 attendees and 700+ exhibitors from around the world, offering best-in-class networking, learning and sourcing opportunities – from the comfort of the home office.
+33 6 10 96 02 61