The 2nd Stem Cell Community Day brings together experts from industry and academia to discuss recent achievements, challenges, and chances in stem cell bioprocessing for research and commercial manufacturing.
Stem cell-based technologies lay the basis for pioneering approaches in regenerative medicine, drug screening, and toxicology testing. Their commercial use requires reliable methods for the large-scale production of stem cells in consistent quality. In three sessions attendees will discuss the state of the art in stem cell research and bioprocessing, perspectives on process design, scale up, and product safety.
Key note lectures:
- Dr. Karen Coopman | Loughborough University, UK
- Dr. Robert Zweigerdt | Hannover Medical School, Germany
- Prof. Sean Palecek | University of Wisconsin – Madison, United States
- Dr. Qasim Rafiq | University College London, UK
- Anja Ramme, M.Sc. | TissUse GmbH, Germany
- Dr. Carlos Rodrigues | Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Ricardo Baptista | Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, UK
- Arie Reijerkerk, Ph.D. | Ncardia BV, The Netherlands
- Elisabeth A. Lipke, Ph.D. | Auburn University, United States
- Joaquim M. S. Cabral | Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal
Registration is free on the event website. Take the chance to present your findings and discuss with your colleagues: Submit your abstract now (Deadline March 31st).